ANALYSIS of ALGORITHMS, Bulletin Board

Access Control List

Hi,

I have to define an Access Control List and ensure its validity.
There is every possibility that, when the administrator defines the Access Control List, certain rules might contradict each other and cannot occur in reality.
For e.g. consider the digital circuit A = B  & C and B != C. In this case A can never be true. When the Access Control's are going to expand, I need to identify such contradicting relationship and inform the administrator about their invalidity.
Any info in terms of algorithm or process to be followed would be appreciated.

Thanks
balaji