ANALYSIS of ALGORITHMS, Bulletin Board
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Greatest Common Divisor
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Greatest Common Divisor
- From: KAMO33@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:51:59 EST
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To whom it may concern:
I have to teach a section (a week block) on Modern Algebra, in particular,
the greatest common divisor. I will reference Euclid of course, but do you
have any interesting sites I may visit to gain insight into teaching formats.
Any kind of information would be helpful for my research.
Date Prev |
Date Next |
Date Index |