ANALYSIS of ALGORITHMS, Bulletin Board
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Set symmetric difference
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Set symmetric difference
- From: Pradosh Kumar Mohapatra <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:47:04 -0500
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
I am a graduate student at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I am
currently doing some research in which I need answer to the following
"If I have two sorted arrays, can I find symmetric difference of the two
in time poly(log)?"
Or more generally, if the elements of two sets are in sorted order, can
I perform various set operations like union, intersection or symmetric
difference in logarithmic time?
I would be very very grateful if you could answer my question. I am
stuck on this for a long time.
Thanks and Regards,
Date Prev |
Date Next |
Date Index |